Ingredients for Meatballs
Ingredients for Spicy Lemongrass Vinaigrette:
Salad Vegetables Used:
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
2. In a food processor, combine meat, mushrooms, celery, onion, carrot, cilantro, spices, miso paste, nutritional yeast, lemongrass and ginger.
3. Put avocado oil in a small bowl to assist with rolling.
4. Dip fingers in avocado oil then roll mixture into 1 inch balls
5. Place on parchment lined or sprayed baking sheet at least an inch apart.
6. Place in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 170 degrees.
7. While your meatballs are baking, you can prep your salad. Prep all vegetables as preferred, and optionally spiralize your zucchini.
8. Mix lemon juice, lemongrass, lemon zest, garlic, cilantro and Mirin in a bowl and whisk together.
9. Slowly add in sesame oil as you whisk to create an emulsion.
10. Continue whisking and add in a 3:1 ratio of olive oil.
11. Add in salt to taste. (Usually about 1/4 tsp.)
12. Optional: Add in sriracha to taste.
13. Mix all prepped salad vegetables in a big bowl.
14. Top with black sesame seeds.
15. Add in salad dressing, tossing as you go.
16. Add salt to taste.
Plate with meatballs and add cilantro for garnish. Enjoy!
Win a FREE Variety Pack of Cauli Crunch!
Plus a $50 Whole Foods Gift Card!
Each month, we’re giving away everything you need to make a delicious gluten-free meal!
Sign up below.
Get Free Shipping With Promo Code: CRUNCHDADDY