1. In a small bowl, whisk together two eggs and set aside.
2. In another bowl combine the almond flour, Cauli Crunch, Rolfe Rub, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, parsley, and paprika.
3. Dip the chicken tenders in the egg wash and then dip the chicken in the seasoning mixture.
4. spray the air fryer with oil and place the coated chicken tenders in the basket. Cook at 370 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Flip them over halfway.
5. serve with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!
Crunchy, chewy and delicious, have them as a snack or as an appetizer.
Save 15% off Your first order
When you Sign Up for Our Newsletter!
Receive updates about new products, exclusive recipes, and sales from Cauli Crunch.