1. In a small bowl, whisk together two eggs and set aside.
2. In another bowl combine the almond flour, Cauli Crunch, Rolfe Rub, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, parsley, and paprika.
3. Dip the chicken tenders in the egg wash and then dip the chicken in the seasoning mixture.
4. spray the air fryer with oil and place the coated chicken tenders in the basket. Cook at 370 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Flip them over halfway.
5. serve with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!
Win a FREE Variety Pack of Cauli Crunch!
Plus a $50 Whole Foods Gift Card!
Each month, we’re giving away everything you need to make a delicious gluten-free meal!
Sign up below.
Get Free Shipping With Promo Code: CRUNCHDADDY